Athletics Forms

Athletes: Sports Physical Reminder

All incoming Freshman and Juniors planning on participating in sports need to get a Sport Physical before they can participate in practice or games. Contact your healthcare provider. Be sure to collect and turn in your physical form signed by the doctor. We must have one on file for your student to participate. Have your student turn it in to their coach on the first day of practice. High School Volleyball and Football practice starts on August 10th.